Fashion Week

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Just a normal day

So i though i should get a start on his blog then :)

Today has been a normal day, hanging with the other half, as normal, dinner and the lovley grans, who by the way, is obsessed with my, must i say, amazing brownies, makinng coo-ing noises and wondering off with brownie smeared all over her face!

Missing the little nephew much though, seem to be missing him alot to day, bless him. I think he may be a slow learner, hes 2 and is kind of talking alot now, but not really in sentences, so cute how he tells me he loves me etc, although i wish his mum (my sister) would realise just how amazing and beautiful he really is. I mean, i know she knows, but shes changed, and i mean really changed. Not just a little, a lot. Poor thing, shes had a hard time in her life, her 24 years of living, but to turn her back on being a mother because of her mistakes is no excuse.

My best friend is finally back home from uni, and i have missed her far too much! Not that we are seeing each other that much now anyway. She very busy, becomming a vet nurse and all, it seems like everyone has a caree path to follow or something in mind they want to do, all going to college or uni, me on the other hand, haven't got a clue what i want to do really. I love writing and helping people ang i love children, and i know i dont want to do the same thing everyday! THING IS, WHAT KIND OF JOB OFFERS ALL THAT, or atleast a little taster of those things.

Wow i never realised how much i had in my head to write! Maybe time for a nice relaxing bath?

No comments:

Post a Comment